ATHENS, GREECE -- (Marketwire) -- 03/20/13 -- Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited (TEN or the "Company") (NYSE: TNP), a leading product, crude and LNG tanker operator, today announced that the Chief Executive Officer of the Company, Nikolas Tsakos as well as senior members of the company's management team and guests will ring the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange on Friday, March 22, 2013.
ABOUT TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION
To date, TEN's pro forma fleet (excluding newbuilding options) consists of 49 double-hull vessels, a mix of product tankers, crude tankers and LNG carriers, of 4.9 million dwt. This figure includes one LNG carrier under construction and two DP2 suezmax shuttle tankers totaling 400,000 dwt. TEN's balanced fleet existing profile is reflected in 19 crude tankers ranging from VLCCs to aframaxes and 28 product carriers ranging from suezmaxes to handysize and one LNG carrier. The Company has an option for a third LNG carrier to be declared no later than end of first quarter 2013.
TEN's current newbuilding program:
•Suezmax Shuttle DP2 157,000dwt Scheduled Delivery: April 2013 •LNG 86,000dwt/162,000 cbm Tri-Fuel Scheduled Delivery: Q1 2015
(All vessels are Double Hull - Option vessel technical specs subject to change depending on charterer/employment)
For further information please contact:
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd.
+30210 94 07 710
Investor Relations / Media
Capital Link, Inc.
+212 661 7566
TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LIMITED (TEN)
367 Syngrou Avenue, 175 64 P. Faliro, Hellas
Tel: 30 210 94 07 710-3
Fax: 30 210 94 07 716
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks