TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- U.S. Housing Recovery Fund (TSX: USH.UN) announced today cash distributions for Class A and Class F Units. Unitholders of record at the close of business on March 28, 2013 will receive cash distributions of $0.05 per unit, payable on or about April 12, 2013.
Further information about U.S. Housing Recovery Fund can be found at www.bmocm.com/bmosp under "Closed-End Funds".
BMO Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years