TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- U.S. Housing Recovery Fund (TSX: USH.UN) announced today cash distributions for Class A and Class F Units. Unitholders of record at the close of business on March 28, 2013 will receive cash distributions of $0.05 per unit, payable on or about April 12, 2013.
Further information about U.S. Housing Recovery Fund can be found at www.bmocm.com/bmosp under "Closed-End Funds".
BMO Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia