TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- U.S. Housing Recovery Fund (TSX: USH.UN) announced today cash distributions for Class A and Class F Units. Unitholders of record at the close of business on March 28, 2013 will receive cash distributions of $0.05 per unit, payable on or about April 12, 2013.
Further information about U.S. Housing Recovery Fund can be found at www.bmocm.com/bmosp under "Closed-End Funds".
BMO Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant