TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- U.S. Housing Recovery Fund (TSX: USH.UN) announced today cash distributions for Class A and Class F Units. Unitholders of record at the close of business on March 28, 2013 will receive cash distributions of $0.05 per unit, payable on or about April 12, 2013.
Further information about U.S. Housing Recovery Fund can be found at www.bmocm.com/bmosp under "Closed-End Funds".
BMO Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study