VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Tree Island Steel Ltd. (TSX: TSL)(TSX: TSL.DB) (the "Company") announces an interest payment of $2.4658 on each $100 principal amount of its outstanding 10% second lien convertible debentures (TSL.DB) due November 26, 2014 (the "Debentures"), in respect of the period January 1, 2013 to March 31, 2013. Debenture holders of record as at March 31, 2013 will be entitled to such payments on April 30, 2013. Payment of interest in cash on April 30, 2013 is subject to: (i) the Company's ability to elect, under certain circumstances, to defer cash interest payments or pay such interest in additional Debentures in accordance with the trust indenture dated November 26, 2009 between the Company and Valiant Trust Company, as Debenture Trustee; and (ii) prohibitions on cash interest payments under certain circumstances described in the subordination and intercreditor agreement dated March 25, 2010, among the Company, certain of its affiliates, its senior lenders and the Debenture Trustee, both of which are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Tree Island Steel Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation