READING, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products, the global leader of machinable plastics, will debut Quadrant QuickSilver® Side Rail at the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) 2013 on March 21-23, 2013. QuickSilver® Side Rail is designed specifically for trailer side rail applications and joins the industry acclaimed QuickSilver® and Durapro Truck Liner family of materials.
Quadrant will debut QuickSilver® Side Rail at MATS 2013 on March 21-23 in Louisville, KY, the largest annual heavy-duty trucking event in the world. Made of 100% virgin resin, UHMW-PE QuickSilver® Side Rail was developed for heavy equipment applications and more, but specifically for use in trucking applications. The unique properties of QuickSilver® Side Rails strike the perfect balance between form and function, minimizing repairs from forklift and loader damage by delivering superior toughness and protecting the trailer from obstructions. The world's largest manufacturer of machinable plastics, Quadrant, along with their team of advanced-technology engineers, is quickly gaining the reputation as the go-to engineering plastic material option for the trucking industry.
According to QuickSilver® National Sales Manager Tom West, "This is an exciting new application of our material that provides improved security to trailers and will fill the performance gap left by traditional materials by delivering a higher performance option that virtually eliminates costly trailer repairs and downtime. Protection against crushed side rails from driver obstructions is something every owner-operator or fleet manager wants to guard against, and with QuickSilver® Side Rails Quadrant is providing a cost-effective and durable solution."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women