LAVAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc. (TSX: PLI) ("ProMetic" or the "Corporation") today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 on Tuesday, March 26, 201 3 after market trading hours.
ProMetic will host a conference call at 11:00am (EDT) on Wednesday, March 27, 2013. The telephone numbers to access the conference call are (416) 981-9000 (International) and 1-800-755-1805 (North America Toll-Free). A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available via http://www.gowebcasting.com/4228
An audio replay of the call will be available for a period of seven days as of Wednesday March 27, 2013, at 1:30pm (EDT). The numbers to access the audio replay are (416) 626-4100 (international) and 1 (800) 558-5253 (North America Toll Free) using access code: 21652529.
About ProMetic Life Sciences Inc.
ProMetic Life Sciences Inc. ("ProMetic") (www.prometic.com) is a biopharmaceutical company specialized in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of a variety of commercial applications derived from its proprietary Mimetic Ligand technology. This technology is used in large-scale purification of biologics and the elimination of pathogens. ProMetic is also active in therapeutic drug development with the mission to bring to market effective, innovative, lower cost, less toxic products for the treatment of hematology and cancer. Its drug discovery platform is focused on replacing complex, expensive proteins with synthetic "drug-like" protein mimetics. Headquartered in Laval (Canada), ProMetic has R&D facilities in the U.K., the U.S. and Canada, manufacturing facilities in the U.K. and business development activities in the US, Europe, Asia.
President and CEO
ProMetic Life Sciences Inc.
Director, Communications and
ProMetic Life Sciences
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California