LONDON, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Newly launched Cake Mate cupcake icings will help family members of all ages create great tasting bakery style cupcakes in the comfort of their home this Easter season.
The three homemade tasting buttercream flavours and rich chocolate flavour are simple to use thanks to the can's convenient nozzle and the four decorating tips that are included under the cap. All one has to do is press the nozzle with a thumb or index finger to start the icing flow, no spreading or mixing is necessary.
The four decorating tips include writing, ribbon, leaf, and star shapes, and give bakers the ability to create a wide variety of cupcake icing designs. The icings are dense, textured and hold their shape to ensure a stunning presentation. Besides the chocolate flavour, the buttercream cupcake icings come in three pastel colours (sky blue, petal pink and cloud white flavours), perfect for the Easter and spring season.
Each 181 gram can will ice about 12 standard cupcakes or 24 mini cupcakes. The icing does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy, gluten or eggs.
McCormick Canada is delighted to now offer a top-to-bottom decorating solution to help families easily create professional looking and great tasting cupcakes. Cake Mate is a one-stop solution offering a complete line of decorating products that include icings, candles, baking cups and Decors.
The four new Cake Mate cupcake icings have an average retail price of $4.99, and are available at all major grocery stores in the baking aisle.
McCormick Canada is a wholly-owned subsidiary of McCormick & Company, Inc., a global leader in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of spices, seasonings, specialty foods and flavours to the entire food industry - retail outlets, food manufacturers and food service businesses (www.clubhouse.ca). McCormick Canada, in business for more than 125 years, is pleased to note its Club House brand is now the 62nd largest brand in Canada (Nielsen, 2012).
Hunter LaVigne Communications Inc.
Mark LaVigne, APR, FCPRS
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women