AGOURA HILLS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Nomadix, Inc. and Wayport, Inc., Superclick, Inc., and Superclick Networks, Inc., affiliates of AT&T Corp., today announced they have settled the patent infringement case brought by Nomadix against Wayport, Superclick, and Superclick Networks before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. The settlement includes a license to AT&T under Nomadix patents relating to Internet access technologies. Terms of the agreement remain undisclosed.
Nomadix offers gateways for seamless wired and wireless connectivity solutions across public access networks and enterprises. Powered by patented technology, Nomadix enables revenue generation and customization in a number of business models. With Nomadix, public access network providers are able to deploy cost-effective, secure and easy-to-use network services. Nomadix is a wholly owned subsidiary company of DOCOMO interTouch. For more information, visit www.nomadix.com.
Nomadix and Nomadix logo are registered trademarks of Nomadix, Inc.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Lages & Associates
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks