AGOURA HILLS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Nomadix, Inc. and Wayport, Inc., Superclick, Inc., and Superclick Networks, Inc., affiliates of AT&T Corp., today announced they have settled the patent infringement case brought by Nomadix against Wayport, Superclick, and Superclick Networks before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. The settlement includes a license to AT&T under Nomadix patents relating to Internet access technologies. Terms of the agreement remain undisclosed.
Nomadix offers gateways for seamless wired and wireless connectivity solutions across public access networks and enterprises. Powered by patented technology, Nomadix enables revenue generation and customization in a number of business models. With Nomadix, public access network providers are able to deploy cost-effective, secure and easy-to-use network services. Nomadix is a wholly owned subsidiary company of DOCOMO interTouch. For more information, visit www.nomadix.com.
Nomadix and Nomadix logo are registered trademarks of Nomadix, Inc.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Lages & Associates
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women