Rapper Lil Wayne has left Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood after suffering a drug overdose that sparked a series of massive seizures, TMZ said.
The 30-year-old hip-hop star spent most of his 6-day stay in the hospital in the Intensive Care Unit, the celebrity news website said.
Although he was still feeling weak when he left the hospital Monday night, he is a lot better than he was during the weekend, the report said.
There was no word on whether he was discharged from the hospital against medical advice or was deemed ready to leave by staffers.
The musician has a history of seizures. Last week's health crisis was reportedly triggered by his habit of drinking large amounts of cough syrup with codeine, mixed with soda or alcoholic beverages.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs