Rapper Lil Wayne has left Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood after suffering a drug overdose that sparked a series of massive seizures, TMZ said.
The 30-year-old hip-hop star spent most of his 6-day stay in the hospital in the Intensive Care Unit, the celebrity news website said.
Although he was still feeling weak when he left the hospital Monday night, he is a lot better than he was during the weekend, the report said.
There was no word on whether he was discharged from the hospital against medical advice or was deemed ready to leave by staffers.
The musician has a history of seizures. Last week's health crisis was reportedly triggered by his habit of drinking large amounts of cough syrup with codeine, mixed with soda or alcoholic beverages.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007