Rapper Lil Wayne has left Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood after suffering a drug overdose that sparked a series of massive seizures, TMZ said.
The 30-year-old hip-hop star spent most of his 6-day stay in the hospital in the Intensive Care Unit, the celebrity news website said.
Although he was still feeling weak when he left the hospital Monday night, he is a lot better than he was during the weekend, the report said.
There was no word on whether he was discharged from the hospital against medical advice or was deemed ready to leave by staffers.
The musician has a history of seizures. Last week's health crisis was reportedly triggered by his habit of drinking large amounts of cough syrup with codeine, mixed with soda or alcoholic beverages.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones