TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- CPD File, Canada's free web-based continuing professional development (CPD) tracking tool for lawyers, today announced that it has been selected by the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society (NSBS) as an authorized CPD reporting tool for the Society's 2700+ members. Members who use CPD File can choose to have their record imported to the NSBS CPD Log in time to meet the Society's May 31 mandatory CPD deadline.
"We have a long track record of working with law societies to bring value to their members and we're delighted to be able to offer NSBS members an additional reporting option," commented Laura Vaughan, Managing Director of Seminar Partners, the company that developed, maintains and supports CPD File.
About CPD File
CPD File helps lawyer's mange and meet continuing legal education (CLE) requirements. The service went beta in 2011 and has been publicly available since September 2012. CPD File contains nearly 500 courses posted by more than 45 CPD providers, and has registered users in every province and territory. Visit www.cpdfile.com.
Gretchen Wilson, Managing Director
877.517.6949 or 647.824.9452
www.cpdfile.com / @CPDfile
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists