TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- CPD File, Canada's free web-based continuing professional development (CPD) tracking tool for lawyers, today announced that it has been selected by the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society (NSBS) as an authorized CPD reporting tool for the Society's 2700+ members. Members who use CPD File can choose to have their record imported to the NSBS CPD Log in time to meet the Society's May 31 mandatory CPD deadline.
"We have a long track record of working with law societies to bring value to their members and we're delighted to be able to offer NSBS members an additional reporting option," commented Laura Vaughan, Managing Director of Seminar Partners, the company that developed, maintains and supports CPD File.
About CPD File
CPD File helps lawyer's mange and meet continuing legal education (CLE) requirements. The service went beta in 2011 and has been publicly available since September 2012. CPD File contains nearly 500 courses posted by more than 45 CPD providers, and has registered users in every province and territory. Visit www.cpdfile.com.
Gretchen Wilson, Managing Director
877.517.6949 or 647.824.9452
www.cpdfile.com / @CPDfile
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins