MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Glen Eagle Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: GER) ("Glen Eagle" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the appointment of Frank B. Rosenberg as a Director of the Company. Mr. Rosenberg is currently Co-Chairman of the Board, Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer of Rosemore Inc, a Baltimore privately held company with a large investment portfolio and a wholly-owned oil and gas subsidiary operating in the United States.
For the past 15 years Mr. Rosenberg has also been Chairman of the Board of Attransco Inc, a privately held international shipping company.
Mr. Rosenberg is also running the Hedge Fund Committee of "The Associated" whose mission is to address charitable, educational, humanitarian, cultural and social needs within the Jewish community in Baltimore, Israel and elsewhere.
Mr. Rosenberg is joining Glen Eagle's Board of Directors to enhance the asset value of the Company with his extensive experience in running and financing large corporations.
Mr. Rosenberg earned a Chemical Engineering degree from Bucknell University and an MBA from Emory University.
"Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
Glen Eagle Resources Inc.
Toll free: 1-855-229-4488
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant