TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Continental Precious Minerals Inc. (TSX: CZQ), ("Continental" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Mr. Rana Vig has joined the Board of Directors as well as being appointed as the Company's Vice-Chairman.
Mr. Vig is currently the President & CEO of Musgrove Minerals Inc., a publicly traded corporation listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. He is an entrepreneur with over 28 years of business experience during which time he has been pivotal in launching five business ventures in the private sector.
He is the former chair of British Columbia based Open Learning Agency, a former Executive Vice-President of RTN Stealth Software Inc., an active investor, and has served on several public company boards and committees and currently serves on the boards of Maxtech Ventures Inc., AAN Ventures Inc., Chimata Gold Corp. and Musgrove Minerals Corp.
He is also active in numerous charitable and community organizations acting as chair, director and advisor to many.
"Mr. Vig, in addition to bringing a significant business skill set, has increased shareholder representation on the board," Sharad Mistry, Continental's chair said. "His business expertise will be invaluable as we continue to evaluate our flagship Viken project and our other Swedish exploration properties."
ABOUT CONTINENTAL PRECIOUS MINERALS INC.
Continental Precious Minerals Inc. is a multi-mineral exploration company with multiple interests and exploration licenses in Sweden. Since March 2005, Continental's primary goal has been to advance its Swedish assets. The Company is also evaluating other opportunities as they emerge in current market conditions.
Common Shares: 56,749,845
Continental Precious Minerals Inc.
(416) 844 7955
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z