LINCOLNSHIRE, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Camping World RV Sales today reported 2012 revenues of $1.48 billion, a 28.8% increase over 2011. Income from operations for the year was $67.4 million, an increase of 74.0% over the 2011. These results do not include revenue or income from operations of our affiliate Good Sam Enterprises, LLC.
About Camping World RV Sales
FreedomRoads Holding Company, LLC dba Camping World RV Sales operates a dynamic network of well-established local and regional RV dealerships that unite to benefit customers, employees, suppliers and the RV industry. The Camping World RV Sales dealerships engage in the retail sale, finance, and service of recreational vehicles, with over $400 million of new and used recreational vehicle inventory representing America's most popular RV manufacturers and brand names. Today Camping World RV Sales serves over four million RV enthusiasts.
Camping World RV Sales
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges