LINCOLNSHIRE, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Camping World RV Sales today reported 2012 revenues of $1.48 billion, a 28.8% increase over 2011. Income from operations for the year was $67.4 million, an increase of 74.0% over the 2011. These results do not include revenue or income from operations of our affiliate Good Sam Enterprises, LLC.
About Camping World RV Sales
FreedomRoads Holding Company, LLC dba Camping World RV Sales operates a dynamic network of well-established local and regional RV dealerships that unite to benefit customers, employees, suppliers and the RV industry. The Camping World RV Sales dealerships engage in the retail sale, finance, and service of recreational vehicles, with over $400 million of new and used recreational vehicle inventory representing America's most popular RV manufacturers and brand names. Today Camping World RV Sales serves over four million RV enthusiasts.
Camping World RV Sales
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March