TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Brookfield High Yield Strategic Income Fund (TSX: BHY.UN) announces a distribution of C$0.1625 per unit for the quarter ending March 31, 2013. The distribution will be paid on or before April 19, 2013 to holders of record on March 28, 2013.
Brookfield Asset Management
Brookfield is a global alternative asset manager with over $175 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2012. We have over a 100-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity. We offer a range of public and private investment products and services, which leverage our expertise and experience and provide us with a distinct competitive advantage in the markets where we operate. On behalf of our clients, Brookfield is also an active investor in the public securities markets, where our experience extends over 30 years. Over this time, we have successfully developed several investment operations and built expertise in the management of institutional portfolios, retail mutual funds, and structured product investments.
Brookfield Investment Management
Through our registered investment advisor, Brookfield Investment Management, our public market activities complement our core competencies as a direct investor. These activities encompass global listed real estate and infrastructure equities, corporate high yield investments, opportunistic credit strategies and a dedicated insurance asset management division. Headquartered in New York, NY, Brookfield Investment Management maintains offices and investment teams in Toronto, Chicago, Boston and London.
The Fund uses its web site as a channel of distribution of material company information. Financial and other material information regarding the Fund is routinely posted on and accessible at www.brookfieldim.com.
Brookfield High Yield Strategic Income Fund
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina