Actress Selena Gomez confirmed during a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" in New York she and singer Justin Bieber are no longer dating.
Asked if she is seeing anyone, the "Spring Breakers" star told Letterman, "No, not yet, no."
"Now, I remember last time you were here, you were with a Justin Bieber?" Letterman said.
"I was with 'a Justin Bieber,'" Gomez confirmed.
"Yeah, you were with 'a Justin Bieber.' And is that... that's not going on now?" Letterman wanted to know.
"No, I'm single, yeah," Gomez replied.
"You're fine," Letterman remarked.
"I'm so good," she said.
"Good, yeah. I think you're fine," Letterman said as the audience applauded. "Now, the last time he was on, he and I got into a conversation, and he said something and then I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry," Letterman recalled.
"Well, then that makes two of us," Gomez said as the audience laughed, and the actress and Letterman fist bumped.
Gomez and Bieber dated off and on for about two years before calling it quits in January.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking
- U.S. Capacity Utlization Rate Rose More Than Expected in March
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen