Actress Selena Gomez confirmed during a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" in New York she and singer Justin Bieber are no longer dating.
Asked if she is seeing anyone, the "Spring Breakers" star told Letterman, "No, not yet, no."
"Now, I remember last time you were here, you were with a Justin Bieber?" Letterman said.
"I was with 'a Justin Bieber,'" Gomez confirmed.
"Yeah, you were with 'a Justin Bieber.' And is that... that's not going on now?" Letterman wanted to know.
"No, I'm single, yeah," Gomez replied.
"You're fine," Letterman remarked.
"I'm so good," she said.
"Good, yeah. I think you're fine," Letterman said as the audience applauded. "Now, the last time he was on, he and I got into a conversation, and he said something and then I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry," Letterman recalled.
"Well, then that makes two of us," Gomez said as the audience laughed, and the actress and Letterman fist bumped.
Gomez and Bieber dated off and on for about two years before calling it quits in January.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013