Actress Selena Gomez confirmed during a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" in New York she and singer Justin Bieber are no longer dating.
Asked if she is seeing anyone, the "Spring Breakers" star told Letterman, "No, not yet, no."
"Now, I remember last time you were here, you were with a Justin Bieber?" Letterman said.
"I was with 'a Justin Bieber,'" Gomez confirmed.
"Yeah, you were with 'a Justin Bieber.' And is that... that's not going on now?" Letterman wanted to know.
"No, I'm single, yeah," Gomez replied.
"You're fine," Letterman remarked.
"I'm so good," she said.
"Good, yeah. I think you're fine," Letterman said as the audience applauded. "Now, the last time he was on, he and I got into a conversation, and he said something and then I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry," Letterman recalled.
"Well, then that makes two of us," Gomez said as the audience laughed, and the actress and Letterman fist bumped.
Gomez and Bieber dated off and on for about two years before calling it quits in January.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June