TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Allied Properties REIT (TSX: AP.UN) announced today that the Trustees of the REIT have declared a distribution of $0.1133 per unit for the month of March, 2013, representing $1.36 per unit on an annualized basis. The distribution will be payable on April 15, 2013, to unitholders of record as at March 28, 2013. The REIT has 67,943,992 units issued and outstanding.
Allied Properties REIT is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban office environments that enrich experience and enhance profitability for business tenants operating in Canada's major cities. Its objectives are to provide stable and growing cash distributions to unitholders and to maximize unitholder value through effective management and accretive portfolio growth.
Allied Properties REIT
Michael R. Emory
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Rand Paul Tells Rivals to Peddle Their Own Ideas
- Boeing Shares Fall on New Dreamliner Delay
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Ukraine Says Russia Can't Have Crimea
- Gazprom Warns Ukraine to Pay Its Gas Bill
- FBI Investigating For-Profit Prison Company
- Alan Mulally Gets Big Payday From Ford