TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/13 -- Advantex Marketing International Inc. ("Advantex" or the "Company") (CNSX: ADX) announced today that pursuant to the provisions of its amended and restated stock option plan, it granted an aggregate of 2,400,000 options to directors, officers, employees, and consultants. The options have an exercise price of $0.05 per share and expire on March 19, 2018. Advantex also announced that 1,836,361 options previously granted to directors, officers, employees, and consultants in March 2008, each with an exercise price of $0.045, expired March 17, 2013.
About Advantex Marketing International Inc.
Advantex is a specialist in the marketing services industry. Advantex partners with Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, and Aeroplan Canada Inc. On a combined basis, Advantex has contractual marketing access to more than five million Canadian consumers with above-average personal and household income. The Company's merchant partner base currently consists of over 2,000 merchants operating restaurants; golf courses; independent inns, resorts and selected hotels; spas; retailers of men's and ladies fashion, footwear and accessories; retailers of sporting goods; florists and garden centres; book and newspaper stores; health and beauty centres; dry cleaners; gift stores; home decor; automotive dealerships; and retailers of tires many of which are leaders in their respective categories. Advantex is traded on the Canadian National Stock Exchange under the symbol "ADX". For additional information on Advantex, please visit www.advantex.com.
Advantex Marketing International Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
905-470-9558 ext. 280
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?