Tyler Perry invited Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and a host of other celebrities to his Atlanta home for a party after a screening of his latest film.
The stars of "Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor," including Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Lance Gross, Ella Joyce and Renee Taylor, attended the red-carpet screening of the film Saturday night, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Perry, writer and director of the film, held a party at his 30,000-square-foot French provincial mansion after the screening, inviting actors, musicians and even politicians Georgia Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle and U.S. Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga.
Perry appeared to address the state's lawmakers in an address made directly before the film screening.
"I am committed to making sure these tax credits become permanent in the state of Georgia," he said, referring to the state's tax policy favoring the film industry.
"I want to tell you guys how much I love and appreciate all your hard work," Perry said at the screening. "I want to say thank you."
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs