Tyler Perry invited Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and a host of other celebrities to his Atlanta home for a party after a screening of his latest film.
The stars of "Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor," including Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Lance Gross, Ella Joyce and Renee Taylor, attended the red-carpet screening of the film Saturday night, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Perry, writer and director of the film, held a party at his 30,000-square-foot French provincial mansion after the screening, inviting actors, musicians and even politicians Georgia Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle and U.S. Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga.
Perry appeared to address the state's lawmakers in an address made directly before the film screening.
"I am committed to making sure these tax credits become permanent in the state of Georgia," he said, referring to the state's tax policy favoring the film industry.
"I want to tell you guys how much I love and appreciate all your hard work," Perry said at the screening. "I want to say thank you."
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go