The actor who plays Satan on History's miniseries "The Bible" is drawing attention for his resemblance to President Barack Obama, The Hollywood Reporter said.
The critically acclaimed miniseries, produced by Mark Burnett and his wife, Roma Downey, has been a major hit for the cable network.
The Hollywood Reporter said Twitter users began tweeting during Sunday's episode that Mohamen Mehdi Ouazanni, the actor who plays Satan on the program, looks like the president.
The producers of the series had not commented on buzz on whether the character's likeness to Obama was intentional, the entertainment industry trade newspaper said.
Ouazanni has previously appeared in the religious-themed programs "David," "Jeremiah," "In the Beginning" and "The Ten Commandments."
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits