MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- Driver's Selection by Porsche Design, the automaker's line of luxury apparel and accessories, unveiled today its 2013 spring collection.
Every garment in the MARTINI RACING Collection pays homage to the typical elements from the erstwhile sponsor: light blue and a red stripe on the dark blue ribbon. The white or silver background of the racing car becomes a classic grey. In addition, the Collection plays with the sporty primary colours red and dark blue. Other striking motives are the numbers - in our case, the historic starting numbers 8 and 20 that are a common theme throughout the Collection.
One of the new items featured this year is the limited-edition men's windbreaker jacket - limited to 2013 pieces worldwide. Also debuting for its first time is the Porsche Go-Kart, a light-weight pedal cart made exclusively by the Porsche Design Studio in Zell am See, Austria.
Other pieces in the Collection, all bearing the MARTINI logo, include men's and women's t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, a sports bag, Rimowa carry-case and flip-flop® sandals.
Items for the Driver's selection by Porsche Design can be found in Porsche Centres and online at http://porscheaccessories.ca/.
Porsche Cars Canada Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report