MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- Driver's Selection by Porsche Design, the automaker's line of luxury apparel and accessories, unveiled today its 2013 spring collection.
Every garment in the MARTINI RACING Collection pays homage to the typical elements from the erstwhile sponsor: light blue and a red stripe on the dark blue ribbon. The white or silver background of the racing car becomes a classic grey. In addition, the Collection plays with the sporty primary colours red and dark blue. Other striking motives are the numbers - in our case, the historic starting numbers 8 and 20 that are a common theme throughout the Collection.
One of the new items featured this year is the limited-edition men's windbreaker jacket - limited to 2013 pieces worldwide. Also debuting for its first time is the Porsche Go-Kart, a light-weight pedal cart made exclusively by the Porsche Design Studio in Zell am See, Austria.
Other pieces in the Collection, all bearing the MARTINI logo, include men's and women's t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, a sports bag, Rimowa carry-case and flip-flop® sandals.
Items for the Driver's selection by Porsche Design can be found in Porsche Centres and online at http://porscheaccessories.ca/.
Porsche Cars Canada Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday