EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- Synodon Inc. ("Synodon") (TSX VENTURE: SYD) announces it has signed a five year Services Agreement with TAI Utility Services LLC ("TAI"), an aerial pipeline surveillance provider based in Dallas, Texas. Synodon will be the exclusive provider of aerial gas and liquids leak detection and auxiliary airborne integrity management services including, but not limited to, aerial photography analysis for pipeline threat analysis, right-of-way change detection and tree encroachment, water crossing analysis and zone classification services to all of TAI's clients.
"This agreement is the result of number of successful surveys performed in August 2012 in Texas and Oklahoma for a TAI client and is a big step forward for Synodon in establishing a solid foothold in the U.S. market" stated Adrian Banica, CEO of Synodon Inc.
"We are looking forward to working closely with Synodon and their cutting edge gas detection technology" stated Frank Howell, President of TAI.
Synodon Inc. (www.synodon.com) is a technology company which has developed an advanced airborne remote gas sensing system called realSens, based on technologies developed under the Canadian Space Program and by Synodon scientists. The company currently provides advanced airborne pipeline integrity management services to the oil and gas sector through a suite of services including natural gas and liquid hydrocarbon leak detection, pipeline threat assessments, and waterway crossings analysis among others.
TAI Utility Services Inc. is the largest aerial pipeline surveillance company in Texas and Oklahoma together with its sister company Texas Aerial Inspections LLC. In 2012 the company surveyed over 375,000 miles of pipeline for a number of clients which include Enbridge Energy Partners, Atmos Energy Corporation and Energy Transfer.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column