DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel is the ideal place to experience a special Easter Weekend. The hotel is located in the heart of Downtown Denver on the famous 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, near Holy Ghost Catholic Church, Trinity Methodist Church and St. John's Episcopal Cathedral, and just blocks from the Denver Pavilions outdoor shopping and entertainment district, the Denver Art Museum and History Colorado Center.
For guests seeking a unique theatrical experience over the holiday weekend, the Denver Center for Performing Arts offers Opera Colorado's Don Giovanni at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House as well as Monty Python's SPAMALOT at the Buell Theater. Always the most unique event of weekend will be at Red Rocks Amphitheater, the home of the spectacular Easter Sunrise Service... don't forget a warm coat!
New this year, Easter Sunday Brunch in the Sheraton's 15/Fifty restaurant includes a traditional breakfast buffet with cooked-to-order omelet station, carving station, holiday dessert selections and complimentary mimosas. The price for brunch is $25 per adult and free for children ages 10 and under.
The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel is located at 1550 Court Place. On-site hotel dining and entertainment venues include 15/Fifty Restaurant; 16Mix Cocktail Lounge; Peet's Tea & Coffee; the Yard House and Katie Mullen's Irish Restaurant and Pub.
For hotel reservations, visit www.sheratondenverdowntown.com for guaranteed best rates or call (303) 833-3333.
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Phone: (303) 598-0104
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken
- Boeing Raises Forecast on Plane Demand
- UAW Will Take Another Swing at VW Chattanooga
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks