Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus of Wisconsin, assessing the GOP's defeats in national elections last fall, said Sunday the national party will spend $10 million this year "talking about party, talking about our brand" in hopes of more electoral success.
For more on Priebus' appearance on CBS' "Face the Nation," see details in our All Politics Blog.
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana