Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus of Wisconsin, assessing the GOP's defeats in national elections last fall, said Sunday the national party will spend $10 million this year "talking about party, talking about our brand" in hopes of more electoral success.
For more on Priebus' appearance on CBS' "Face the Nation," see details in our All Politics Blog.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November