Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus of Wisconsin, assessing the GOP's defeats in national elections last fall, said Sunday the national party will spend $10 million this year "talking about party, talking about our brand" in hopes of more electoral success.
For more on Priebus' appearance on CBS' "Face the Nation," see details in our All Politics Blog.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn