MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- ONE DROP announced that Pascal Chandonnet has been named as the organization's Chief Marketing and Communications Officer. Pascal is joining the team at a crucial time for the organization as ONE DROP is vying to increase its visibility and better communicate the impact of its initiatives worldwide.
Over the past four years, Pascal was Vice-President of Brand Strategies and Integration at PALM+HAVAS. Prior to PALM+HAVAS, Pascal also worked for Groupe Cossette Communication and the radio arm of Radio-Canada.
"As the organisation matures and our ambitions continue to grow, the long-standing experience and impressive track-record in brand development Pascal brings will play a key role as ONE DROP redefines its strategic positioning and strategic goals," said Catherine B. Bachand, ONE DROP's Chief Executive Officer.
This appointment is effective March 11, 2013.
SOURCE: ONE DROP
Content and Publication Manager
514-723-7646, ext. 7279
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts