CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- MGOLD RESOURCES INC (TSX VENTURE: MNI), is pleased to announce that Randall (Randy) S. Marshall, P. Eng. has accepted the position of Vice President of Production for MGold Resources Inc. Mr. Marshall is a Member of the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologist and Geophysicists of Alberta and the SPE. He is a Senior Executive in the Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas Industry with proven skills in achieving value through strengths in economics, property evaluations, drilling, completions, work overs, facility design and construction, pipe line design and construction, production operations, project management, engineering and administration. Mr. Marshall's experience spans over 50 years.
MGOLD RESOURCES INC. is also pleased to announce that Sandra (Sandy) L. Marshall has accepted the position of Corporate Secretary for the Company. Ms. Marshall is a member of the Canadian Society of Corporate Secretaries; Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics and the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals; as well as being an Honoured Member of the Stanford Who's Who. She is an accomplished executive in the oil and gas industry with well over two decades of diverse professional experience with various companies. She has routinely demonstrated the passion, vision, goal orientation, dedication and diligence necessary to be mentioned among the elite.
One of MGOLD RESOURCES INC. goals is to continue to increase shareholder value. Having Randy Marshall and Sandy Marshall accept the above positions is integral in accomplishing these goals and we are pleased to welcome them to our team.
MGold Resources Inc. is a Lethbridge, Alberta based corporation engaged in the exploration for minerals. The Corporation's common shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol "MNI".
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
MGold Resources Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court