MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- (TSX: BBD.A)(TSX: BBD.B) - Bombardier will hold an Investor Day in New York on Thursday, March 21, 2013 for investors and financial analysts. Invitees can attend this full-day event in person at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in the Mandarin Ball Room (North and Grand Salons) 80 Columbus Circle at 60th Street, New York, NY 10023. The presentations will start at 8:00 and end at 16:30.
For all media, shareholders and other stakeholders, the event will be broadcast live on the internet via the following address: www.ir.bombardier.com.
To confirm your participation in person, please register online at: http://invite.taylor-rafferty.com/_bombardier/irday2013.
Shortly after the event, a recording of the webcast will also be available at: www.ir.bombardier.com
Bombardier is the world's only manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indexes. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, we posted revenues of $16.8 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Charlotte E. McLaughlin
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks