TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- Martinrea International Inc. (TSX: MRE) today announced that it will report its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2012, at close of business on March 20, 2013.
A conference call to discuss those results will be held on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (Toronto time) which can be accessed by dialing 416.340.8410 or toll free 866.225.2055. Please call 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference call.
If you have any teleconferencing questions, please call Andre La Rosa at (416) 749-0314.
There will also be a rebroadcast of the call available by dialing 905.694.9451 or 800.408.3053 (conference id 4555837#). The rebroadcast will be available until April 4, 2013.
The common shares of Martinrea trade on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "MRE".
Martinrea International Inc.
Fred Di Tosto
Chief Financial Officer
(289) 982-3001 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted