TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- Martinrea International Inc. (TSX: MRE) today announced that it will report its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2012, at close of business on March 20, 2013.
A conference call to discuss those results will be held on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (Toronto time) which can be accessed by dialing 416.340.8410 or toll free 866.225.2055. Please call 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference call.
If you have any teleconferencing questions, please call Andre La Rosa at (416) 749-0314.
There will also be a rebroadcast of the call available by dialing 905.694.9451 or 800.408.3053 (conference id 4555837#). The rebroadcast will be available until April 4, 2013.
The common shares of Martinrea trade on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "MRE".
Martinrea International Inc.
Fred Di Tosto
Chief Financial Officer
(289) 982-3001 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women