TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- Martinrea International Inc. (TSX: MRE) today announced that it will report its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2012, at close of business on March 20, 2013.
A conference call to discuss those results will be held on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (Toronto time) which can be accessed by dialing 416.340.8410 or toll free 866.225.2055. Please call 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference call.
If you have any teleconferencing questions, please call Andre La Rosa at (416) 749-0314.
There will also be a rebroadcast of the call available by dialing 905.694.9451 or 800.408.3053 (conference id 4555837#). The rebroadcast will be available until April 4, 2013.
The common shares of Martinrea trade on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "MRE".
Martinrea International Inc.
Fred Di Tosto
Chief Financial Officer
(289) 982-3001 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- GM Stock Hits New High as U.S. Exit Nears
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges