La Toya Jackson brought up actor Michael Clarke Duncan's death after a fight with his fiancee Omarosa Manigault on "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice" in New York.
Duncan died last year, weeks after suffering a heart attack at his home. Manigault was credited with reviving him by performing CPR and getting him to the hospital.
Jackson brought the painful subject up during a confrontation with Manigault, who was her teammate on Sunday's episode of "Apprentice."
"Omarosa is the most evil person I have ever met. She's a no-good, conniving, scheming, cut-throat, probably pulled the cord on Michael Duncan Clarke," E! News quoted Jackson as saying.
Jackson also said Manigault probably caused Duncan's heart attack.
Show host and executive producer Donald Trump later fired Jackson after her team failed to create a successful 5-minute soap opera for Crystal Light, E! said.
Celebrities previous eliminated this season from the business-themed competition series this season are rockers Dee Snider and Bret Michaels.
Still in the competition are Manigault, Gary Busey, Lil' Jon, Lisa Rinna, Dennis Rodman, Claudia Jordan, Trace Adkins, Brande Roderick, Penn Jillette, Marilu Henner and Stephen Baldwin.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia