La Toya Jackson brought up actor Michael Clarke Duncan's death after a fight with his fiancee Omarosa Manigault on "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice" in New York.
Duncan died last year, weeks after suffering a heart attack at his home. Manigault was credited with reviving him by performing CPR and getting him to the hospital.
Jackson brought the painful subject up during a confrontation with Manigault, who was her teammate on Sunday's episode of "Apprentice."
"Omarosa is the most evil person I have ever met. She's a no-good, conniving, scheming, cut-throat, probably pulled the cord on Michael Duncan Clarke," E! News quoted Jackson as saying.
Jackson also said Manigault probably caused Duncan's heart attack.
Show host and executive producer Donald Trump later fired Jackson after her team failed to create a successful 5-minute soap opera for Crystal Light, E! said.
Celebrities previous eliminated this season from the business-themed competition series this season are rockers Dee Snider and Bret Michaels.
Still in the competition are Manigault, Gary Busey, Lil' Jon, Lisa Rinna, Dennis Rodman, Claudia Jordan, Trace Adkins, Brande Roderick, Penn Jillette, Marilu Henner and Stephen Baldwin.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women