Actress Gwyneth Paltrow revealed to Britain's You magazine that she suffered a miscarriage while pregnant with her third child.
Paltrow, 40, won an Oscar for her performance in "Shakespeare in Love." She and husband, Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, are the parents of a daughter, Apple, 8, and son Moses, 6.
"My children ask me to have a baby all the time. And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it," Paltrow told You magazine. "But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?'"
The "Bounce," "Sliding Doors" and "Iron Man" actress didn't say exactly when she lost the baby or under what circumstances.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think