Actress Gwyneth Paltrow revealed to Britain's You magazine that she suffered a miscarriage while pregnant with her third child.
Paltrow, 40, won an Oscar for her performance in "Shakespeare in Love." She and husband, Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, are the parents of a daughter, Apple, 8, and son Moses, 6.
"My children ask me to have a baby all the time. And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it," Paltrow told You magazine. "But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?'"
The "Bounce," "Sliding Doors" and "Iron Man" actress didn't say exactly when she lost the baby or under what circumstances.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- President Obama Hints at Bernanke Exit