British actress Emma Watson took to Twitter to deny persistent rumors claiming she will play the lead in the film version of "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Focus Features said last week casting had not started yet for the big-screen adaptation of the erotic bestseller. However, buzz built during the weekend the 22-year-old former "Harry Potter" heroine is set to play Anastasia Steele in "Grey."
"Who here actually thinks I would do 50 Shades of Grey as a movie? Like really. For real. In real life," Watson tweeted during the weekend. "Good. Well that's sorted then."
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down