TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- Calloway Real Estate Investment Trust ("Calloway") (TSX: CWT.UN) announced that the trustees of the REIT have declared a distribution for the month of March 2013 of CDN$0.129 per trust unit, representing CDN$1.548 per unit on an annualized basis. Payment will be made on April 15, 2013 to unitholders of record on March 28, 2013.
Calloway is one of Canada's largest real estate investment trusts with an enterprise value of approximately $6.5 billion. It owns and manages approximately 26 million square feet in 113 value-oriented retail centres having the strongest national and regional retailers, as well as strong neighbourhood merchants. Calloway's vision is to provide a value-oriented shopping experience to Canadian consumers. For more information on Calloway, visit www.callowayreit.com.
Calloway Real Estate Investment Trust
Chief Financial Officer
(905) 326-6400 ext. 7631
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low