TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/18/13 -- Calloway Real Estate Investment Trust ("Calloway") (TSX: CWT.UN) announced that the trustees of the REIT have declared a distribution for the month of March 2013 of CDN$0.129 per trust unit, representing CDN$1.548 per unit on an annualized basis. Payment will be made on April 15, 2013 to unitholders of record on March 28, 2013.
Calloway is one of Canada's largest real estate investment trusts with an enterprise value of approximately $6.5 billion. It owns and manages approximately 26 million square feet in 113 value-oriented retail centres having the strongest national and regional retailers, as well as strong neighbourhood merchants. Calloway's vision is to provide a value-oriented shopping experience to Canadian consumers. For more information on Calloway, visit www.callowayreit.com.
Calloway Real Estate Investment Trust
Chief Financial Officer
(905) 326-6400 ext. 7631
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post