TORRANCE, Calif., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Honda will reveal details of the refreshed 2014 Odyssey, including some innovative new features, at the New York International Auto Show (NYIAS). The 2014 Odyssey further strengthens the Honda minivan's position as the segment's most coveted family-friendly vehicle, and adds to its status as the strongest overall ownership value in its class.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130318/LA78537LOGO )
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/HONDALOGO )
The 2013 Odyssey is already an IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK, an AutoPacific Ideal Vehicle Award winner, an ALG Residual Value award winner, and one of the Best Family Cars of 2012 according to the editors of Parents Magazine/Edmunds.com and Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com.
The 2014 Odyssey along with Honda's complete line-up of fuel efficient, innovative and fun-to-drive cars and trucks, including the 2014 Accord Plug-In Hybrid and 2013 Fit EV, will be on display at the Honda booth during NYIAS press and public days. Both the 2014 Accord Plug-In and the fully-electric Honda Fit EV were recently launched at select Honda dealerships in New York.
With an EPA fuel economy rating of 115 MPGe in electric-only mode, the Accord Plug-In is the most efficient sedan in America, and also the first production car to meet the U.S. EPA's more stringent LEV3/SULEV20 vehicle emissions standard. The five-passenger all-electric 2013 Honda Fit EV delivers 189 lb-ft of torque from its electric motor and features a fully independent, multi-link rear suspension that serves as the foundation for Honda's fun-to-drive EV with an EPA combined city/highway estimated driving range rating of 82 miles.
Connect with Honda:
Media Newsroom (for journalists) http://www.hondanews.com/channels/honda-automobiles-odyssey
For consumers: http://automobiles.honda.com/future-cars
Honda on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+honda
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.