"American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest and dancer-singer-actress Julianne Hough have ended their two-year romance, People.com said Friday.
The pair's busy work schedules made the relationship difficult to maintain, but they have parted amicably and remain friends, the report said.
Their publicists have not yet commented on the alleged split.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines