LIMASSOL, CYPRUS -- (Marketwire) -- 03/16/13 -- Editors Note: There is one image associated with this press release.
Cypriot financial institution with headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus, Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, which owns and operates the globally acknowledged website XEMarkets, was recently recognized as the Trading Platform with Best Execution at the finance-expo-5915">10th China Guangzhou International Investment & Finance Expo held on March 5-7 2013.
Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, which currently has a global presence in 179 countries worldwide, continues its expansion in China at an extremely fast pace, which is attributed among others to the company's industry-leading trading conditions and fully client-centered approach to investors and traders.
"We are rapidly achieving major growth in the Chinese market", said the company's Marketing Director Chris A. Zacharia at the press conference held after the China Investment & Finance Expo. "We are focusing on increasing our presence as well as adapting our services and products to the needs of our global clientele, and quality is a commitment to which we make no compromises. On behalf of our company, I would like to express my appreciation to the expo organizers for recognizing us as the Trading Platform with Best Execution."
The presence of the company's official representatives at the expo is a landmark in the expansion of XEMarkets in Asia as a leading financial institution. The recognition that XEMarkets received at the 10th China Guangzhou International Investment & Finance Expo clearly demonstrates the commitment and determination of the company to provide the best financial products and services available in the industry today.
About XEMarkets (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd is a Limassol-based Cypriot company, which started operations in 2010. It is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 120/10, and registered with the following national regulatory authorities: Financial Services Authority (FSA), UK, 538324; BaFIN, Germany; AFM, Netherlands; Fi, Finland, and the European Commission's MiFID. Trading Point is audited by KPMG. The management team has extensive and long-year expertise in blue chip financial service companies.
To view the image associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/DSC_3360.JPG
Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd
PR and Marketing Manager
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Brothel Write-offs Cost Taxpayers Millions, Coburn Says
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy
- GLAAD Denounces 'Duck Dynasty' Star for Remarks About Gays