PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance, today announced March 25, 2013, as the record date for the determination of stockholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the 2013 annual meeting of stockholders and any adjournment or postponement thereof. The meeting is to be held at the San Ramon Marriott located at 2600 Bishop Dr., San Ramon, CA 94583 on Thursday, May 23, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. PT.
A live webcast of the event will be available on the Workday Investor Relations website at www.workday.com/investorrelations.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
© 2013. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Investor Relations Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English