PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance, today announced March 25, 2013, as the record date for the determination of stockholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the 2013 annual meeting of stockholders and any adjournment or postponement thereof. The meeting is to be held at the San Ramon Marriott located at 2600 Bishop Dr., San Ramon, CA 94583 on Thursday, May 23, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. PT.
A live webcast of the event will be available on the Workday Investor Relations website at www.workday.com/investorrelations.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
© 2013. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Investor Relations Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels