DUBLIN, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Editors Note: There is one image associated with this press release.
BetVictor Poker helps the Microgaming Poker Network celebrate its 10th anniversary on Monday, March 18 with a EUR10 Cash Drop.
The EUR10 Cash Drop will see a random cash game player receive EUR10 absolutely free every minute of March 18 from 00:00 GMT to 23:59 GMT making a total of EUR14,400 of celebration cash being given away.
All players need to do to participate in the free cash party is be seated at a cash game table at BetVictor Poker on March 18. Players can win as many times as their luck dictates with no limit on the number of EUR10s any player can take down.
Players will be notified via the chat window when they have won and the money will be credited to their accounts instantly.
Head of poker at BetVictor, Andy Horne, said, "We love a party at BetVictor and no greater reason to celebrate than a tenth anniversary. We'll put smiles on many faces on March 18 with the free EUR10s flying out the door every minute and hope as many players as possible benefit from our EUR14,400 birthday giveaway. Good luck to all at the cash game tables next Monday!"
BetVictor (formerly Victor Chandler) was established in 1946 and is one of the world's leading independent bookmaking and gaming groups. With offices in London, Gibraltar and the Far East the company offers a wide range of gaming products tailored to each individual market.
To view the image associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/betv0315.jpg
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For further information e-mail:
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post