VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Santa Fe Metals Corp. (TSX VENTURE: SFM) - Further to its news releases of February 6, 2013 and February 26, 2013, the Company is pleased to announce that it has completed the final tranche of a non-brokered private placement. The Company has issued 1,670,000 flow-through shares at $0.06 per share generating gross proceeds of $100,200.
Finder's fees of $8,000 cash and 133,600 "B" warrants, exercisable into 133,600 common shares at a price of $0.12 per share for a two year period expiring March 14, 2015, were paid.
The shares are subject to a four month hold period expiring July 15, 2013.
Funds will be used for initial surface mapping and sampling of the Preston high grade copper project on Vancouver Island and to conduct an aeromagnetic survey over the property.
We seek safe harbor.
SANTA FE METALS CORP.
IAN SMITH, President & CEO
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Santa Fe Metals Corp.
604.678.8823 ext. 1
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?