VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Santa Fe Metals Corp. (TSX VENTURE: SFM) - Further to its news releases of February 6, 2013 and February 26, 2013, the Company is pleased to announce that it has completed the final tranche of a non-brokered private placement. The Company has issued 1,670,000 flow-through shares at $0.06 per share generating gross proceeds of $100,200.
Finder's fees of $8,000 cash and 133,600 "B" warrants, exercisable into 133,600 common shares at a price of $0.12 per share for a two year period expiring March 14, 2015, were paid.
The shares are subject to a four month hold period expiring July 15, 2013.
Funds will be used for initial surface mapping and sampling of the Preston high grade copper project on Vancouver Island and to conduct an aeromagnetic survey over the property.
We seek safe harbor.
SANTA FE METALS CORP.
IAN SMITH, President & CEO
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Santa Fe Metals Corp.
604.678.8823 ext. 1
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say