VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Santa Fe Metals Corp. (TSX VENTURE: SFM) - Further to its news releases of February 6, 2013 and February 26, 2013, the Company is pleased to announce that it has completed the final tranche of a non-brokered private placement. The Company has issued 1,670,000 flow-through shares at $0.06 per share generating gross proceeds of $100,200.
Finder's fees of $8,000 cash and 133,600 "B" warrants, exercisable into 133,600 common shares at a price of $0.12 per share for a two year period expiring March 14, 2015, were paid.
The shares are subject to a four month hold period expiring July 15, 2013.
Funds will be used for initial surface mapping and sampling of the Preston high grade copper project on Vancouver Island and to conduct an aeromagnetic survey over the property.
We seek safe harbor.
SANTA FE METALS CORP.
IAN SMITH, President & CEO
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Santa Fe Metals Corp.
604.678.8823 ext. 1
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict