TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust ("RioCan") (TSX: REI.UN) today announced a distribution of 11.75 cents per unit for the month of March. The distribution will be payable on April 5, 2013 to unitholders of record as at March 28, 2013.
RioCan is Canada's largest real estate investment trust with a total capitalization of approximately $14.3 billion as at December 31, 2012. It owns and manages Canada's largest portfolio of shopping centres with ownership interests in a portfolio of 346 retail properties containing more than 82 million square feet, including 52 grocery anchored and new format retail centres containing 13.6 million square feet in the United States through various joint venture arrangements as at December 31, 2012. RioCan's portfolio also includes 11 properties under development in Canada. For further information, please refer to RioCan's website at www.riocan.com.
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust
Executive Vice President & CFO
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign