Diversity Network Intends to File its 2012 Form 10-K on April 1, 2013 -->
CHICAGO, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Professional Diversity Network Inc. , a developer and operator of online networks dedicated to serving diverse professionals in the United States, today announced that it intends to file its Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 on Monday, April 1, 2013.
About Professional Diversity Network
Professional Diversity Network develops and operates online networks dedicated to serving diverse professionals in the United States. Professional Diversity Network provides employers who value diversity the opportunity to promote their career opportunities to diverse talent. Professional Diversity Network owns and operates professional networking communities including: www.iHispano.com for Hispanic Professionals, www.AMightyRiver.com for African American professionals, www.WomensCareerChannel.com for Female Professionals, www.Military2Career.com for Veterans, www.ProAble.com for Professionals with Disabilities, www.OutProNet.com for professionals in the Gay Community, and www.AsianCareerNetwork.com for Asian professionals.
For more information, visit: www.professionaldiversitynetwork.com
Professional Diversity Network Myrna Newman, CFO312email@example.com
Investor RelationsAimee Gordon/Robert Jones EVC Group 212-850-6020/646-201-5447 firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Media RelationsJanine McCargoEVC Group646firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachelle PachtmanPachtman Communications International212email@example.comProfessional Diversity Network
Web site: http://www.prodivnet.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35