CHICAGO, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Professional Diversity Network Inc. , a developer and operator of online networks dedicated to serving diverse professionals in the United States, today announced that it intends to file its Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 on Monday, April 1, 2013.
About Professional Diversity Network
Professional Diversity Network develops and operates online networks dedicated to serving diverse professionals in the United States. Professional Diversity Network provides employers who value diversity the opportunity to promote their career opportunities to diverse talent. Professional Diversity Network owns and operates professional networking communities including: www.iHispano.com for Hispanic Professionals, www.AMightyRiver.com for African American professionals, www.WomensCareerChannel.com for Female Professionals, www.Military2Career.com for Veterans, www.ProAble.com for Professionals with Disabilities, www.OutProNet.com for professionals in the Gay Community, and www.AsianCareerNetwork.com for Asian professionals.
For more information, visit: www.professionaldiversitynetwork.com
Professional Diversity Network Myrna Newman, CFO312firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor RelationsAimee Gordon/Robert Jones EVC Group 212-850-6020/646-201-5447 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Media RelationsJanine McCargoEVC Group646email@example.com
Rachelle PachtmanPachtman Communications International212firstname.lastname@example.orgProfessional Diversity Network
Web site: http://www.prodivnet.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare