LONDON, ENGLAND -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- The growth and competition within mobile markets has spurred a plethora of new sectors and enterprises. Cutting edge, disposable, and readily-available systems have allowed traditional businesses to provide customers with faster and more convenient services.
With reports suggesting that 75 percent of customers preferring a mobile-friendly site, businesses large and small can ill-afford to ignore the opportunities presented by the mobile market.
"In the last three years, more than 300,000 apps have been built, showing businesses are voting with their feet. Mobile commerce isn't just going to hang around for the next few years - this is a revolution in the way we interact and do business," says Mobile Technology Report Executive Editor Simon Blake.
"In such a huge market, it's inevitable that there will be huge variations in standards, be those based on style, execution, user interaction, pricing and implementation. At Mobile Technology Report we like to think we offer readers a fair and insightful expert analysis of those in the marketplace."
Following reader feedback, the magazine put that expertise to the test undertaking a large-scale industry-wide analysis of the market in 2012. A judging panel, headed up by Executive Editor Simon Blake, then investigated the results and determined the very best offerings.
"It's with great pleasure that we can now announce the 2012 Mobile Technology Awards. Having conducted thorough investigations throughout the year we feel that this list of winners recognises the very highest calibre of offerings in the mobile market," said Blake.
The full list of winners is now available on technologyreport.com/awards">www.mobiletechnologyreport.com/awards.
To read more of Mobile Technology Report go to technologyreport.com/">www.mobiletechnologyreport.com.
World News Media is a leading publisher of quality financial and business magazines, enjoying a global distribution network that includes subscriber lists of the most prominent and senior decision-makers around the world, as well as comprehensive airport, hotel and conference site distribution.
Mobile Technology Report
+44 (0)20 7553 4156
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'