TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- The Fraser Institute's Report Card on Ontario's Secondary Schools 2013, the go-to source for measuring school performance and improvement, will be released Sunday, March 17 at 6:30 a.m. (Eastern).
The report card provides parents with information they can't easily get anywhere else. In addition to five years of academic results, the report card shows which Ontario secondary schools have improved, or fallen behind, in terms of literacy and mathematics over the past five years.
A news release with additional information will be issued via Marketwire on Sunday, March 17 at 6:30 a.m. (Eastern).
School results will be published in the Toronto Sun, Ottawa Sun, and Osprey/Sun Media newspapers across Ontario. The complete results for 725 secondary schools will also be available at www.compareschoolrankings.org where visitors can compare schools on their results over the past five years.
Peter Cowley, co-author of the report card, will be in Toronto and available for media interviews on Sunday and Monday.
Follow the Fraser Institute on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
The Fraser Institute is an independent Canadian public policy research and educational organization with offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal and ties to a global network of 86 think-tanks. Its mission is to measure, study, and communicate the impact of competitive markets and government intervention on the welfare of individuals. To protect the Institute's independence, it does not accept grants from governments or contracts for research. Visit www.fraserinstitute.org.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
The Fraser Institute
Director of School Performance Studies
(604) 714-4556 or Cell: (604) 789-0475
The Fraser Institute
(416) 363-6575 ext. 235
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Samsung Launches Milk Music