PLANO, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- McDowell Label was recognized on March 6th in Palm Beach, Florida with a new World Label Award. This prestigious award increases McDowell's portfolio of World Label Awards to a combined total of 14. The World Label Awards Association is a global competition which includes North America, Japan, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and India.
McDowell's recent World Label addition was executed via HDUV 4.0 technology on a combination printing platform. McDowell Label serves regional, national, and global brand owners with World Class Quality by employing highly skilled technicians and innovative printing technologies.
McDowell Label, a global supplier of award-winning heat shrink sleeves, decorative labels, and flexible packaging is headquartered in Plano, Texas. McDowell Label has been recognized with over 300 National & International Awards for Printing Excellence, Innovation, and Design.
2700 E. Plano Parkway
Plano, TX 75074
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others