PLANO, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- McDowell Label was recognized on March 6th in Palm Beach, Florida with a new World Label Award. This prestigious award increases McDowell's portfolio of World Label Awards to a combined total of 14. The World Label Awards Association is a global competition which includes North America, Japan, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and India.
McDowell's recent World Label addition was executed via HDUV 4.0 technology on a combination printing platform. McDowell Label serves regional, national, and global brand owners with World Class Quality by employing highly skilled technicians and innovative printing technologies.
McDowell Label, a global supplier of award-winning heat shrink sleeves, decorative labels, and flexible packaging is headquartered in Plano, Texas. McDowell Label has been recognized with over 300 National & International Awards for Printing Excellence, Innovation, and Design.
2700 E. Plano Parkway
Plano, TX 75074
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs