PLANO, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- McDowell Label was recognized on March 6th in Palm Beach, Florida with a new World Label Award. This prestigious award increases McDowell's portfolio of World Label Awards to a combined total of 14. The World Label Awards Association is a global competition which includes North America, Japan, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and India.
McDowell's recent World Label addition was executed via HDUV 4.0 technology on a combination printing platform. McDowell Label serves regional, national, and global brand owners with World Class Quality by employing highly skilled technicians and innovative printing technologies.
McDowell Label, a global supplier of award-winning heat shrink sleeves, decorative labels, and flexible packaging is headquartered in Plano, Texas. McDowell Label has been recognized with over 300 National & International Awards for Printing Excellence, Innovation, and Design.
2700 E. Plano Parkway
Plano, TX 75074
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property