PLANO, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- McDowell Label was recognized on March 6th in Palm Beach, Florida with a new World Label Award. This prestigious award increases McDowell's portfolio of World Label Awards to a combined total of 14. The World Label Awards Association is a global competition which includes North America, Japan, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and India.
McDowell's recent World Label addition was executed via HDUV 4.0 technology on a combination printing platform. McDowell Label serves regional, national, and global brand owners with World Class Quality by employing highly skilled technicians and innovative printing technologies.
McDowell Label, a global supplier of award-winning heat shrink sleeves, decorative labels, and flexible packaging is headquartered in Plano, Texas. McDowell Label has been recognized with over 300 National & International Awards for Printing Excellence, Innovation, and Design.
2700 E. Plano Parkway
Plano, TX 75074
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders