PLANO, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- McDowell Label was recognized on March 6th in Palm Beach, Florida with a new World Label Award. This prestigious award increases McDowell's portfolio of World Label Awards to a combined total of 14. The World Label Awards Association is a global competition which includes North America, Japan, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and India.
McDowell's recent World Label addition was executed via HDUV 4.0 technology on a combination printing platform. McDowell Label serves regional, national, and global brand owners with World Class Quality by employing highly skilled technicians and innovative printing technologies.
McDowell Label, a global supplier of award-winning heat shrink sleeves, decorative labels, and flexible packaging is headquartered in Plano, Texas. McDowell Label has been recognized with over 300 National & International Awards for Printing Excellence, Innovation, and Design.
2700 E. Plano Parkway
Plano, TX 75074
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Tesla Expanding its California Operations
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting