ROUYN-NORANDA, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Explor Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: EXS)(OTCQX: EXSFF)(FRANKFURT: E1H) announces that its Board of Directors has approved the extension of the expiry date of the 7,625,000 purchase warrants issued on September 22, 2011, for nine additional months. The warrants will now expire on December 22, 2013 and their exercise price of $0.60 remains the same. This modification is subject to approval of TSX Venture Exchange.
None of these warrants has been exercised and insiders of the Corporation do not hold any of them.
Explor Resources Inc. is a publicly listed company trading on the TSX Venture (EXS), on the OTCQX (EXSFF) and on the Frankfurt and Berlin Stock Exchanges (E1H).
This press release was prepared by Explor Resources Inc. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange Inc nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the Policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) has reviewed or accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
About Explor Resources Inc.
Explor Resources Inc. is a Canadian-based natural resources company with mineral holdings in Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan and New Brunswick. Explor is currently focused on exploration in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt. The belt is found in both provinces of Ontario and Quebec with approximately 33% in Ontario and 67% in Quebec. The Belt has produced in excess of 180,000,000 ounces of gold and 450,000,000 tonnes of cu-zn ore over the last 100 years. The Company was continued under the laws of Alberta in 1986 and has had its main office in Quebec since 2006.
Explor Resources Flagship project is the Timmins Porcupine West (TPW) Project located in the Porcupine mining camp, in the Province of Ontario. The TPW mineral resource includes: indicated: 212,800 ounces of gold (1,371,000 tonnes at 4.83 g/t Au) and inferred: 814,800 ounces of gold (7,122,000 tonnes at 3.56 g/t Au (Press Release dated June 06, 2012).
This document may contain forward-looking statements relating to Explor's operations or to the environment in which it operates. Such statements are based on operations, estimates, forecasts and projections. They are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict and may be beyond Explor's control. A number of important factors could cause actual outcomes and results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements, including those set forth in other public filling. In addition, such statements relate to the date on which they are made. Consequently, undue reliance should not placed on such forward-looking statements. Explor disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, save and except as may be required by applicable securities laws.
Christian Dupont, President
888-997-4630 or 819-797-4630
Michael Adams: European Investor Relations
Star Capital GmbH
Investor Relations: Gary Lindsey
Stratastar Marketing Group LLC
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column