TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Excalibur Resources Ltd. ("Excalibur" or the "Company") (CNSX: XBR)(FRANKFURT: X9CN) is pleased to announce that it has engaged San Diego Torrey Hills Capital, Inc. ("Torrey Hills Capital") to provide investor relations services through investor road show meetings, public relations, and on-line media.
Torrey Hills Capital is a leading investor and financial public relations firm specializing in small and microcap companies, primarily in the natural resource sector. Torrey Hills Capital will increase awareness of Excalibur through presentation meetings with investment professionals, investment advisers and money managers focused on the microcap market space.
Torrey Hills Capital will also profile Excalibur on its website, www.babybulls.com, which showcases and provides exposure for emerging microcap companies to an audience of proven microcap investors.
Torrey Hills Capital has been engaged initially for six months at a monthly fee of US$6,500 and will be granted stock options to purchase up to 200,000 common shares of Excalibur for a period of three years at a price of $0.25 per share. The options shall be subject to the terms of the company's stock option plan and will vest quarterly over one year.
In addition, the Company has granted incentive stock options to acquire 500,000 common shares at $0.25 for a five year period.
Excalibur Resources Ltd. is a junior exploration mining company focused on the discovery, development and mining of economically viable precious metal mineral resources.
On behalf of the Board of Directors:
Tim Gallagher, Chairman & CEO
Neither the Canadian National Stock Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Excalibur Resources Ltd.
Chairman & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations