LITTLETON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Dover Saddlery, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOVR) will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results after the market closes on Tuesday, March 26, 2013.
Dover Saddlery executives will host a conference call to review results at 4:30pm ET on the same day. Interested parties may access the call by dialing +1-877-712-7037 or may listen to the call live via webcast. To access the webcast please go to
http://investor.shareholder.com/DOVR/events.cfm and click on the webcast icon.
About Dover Saddlery, Inc.
Dover Saddlery, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOVR) is the leading multichannel retailer of equestrian products in the United States. Founded in 1975 in Wellesley, Massachusetts, by United States Equestrian team members, Dover Saddlery has grown to become The Source® for equestrian products. Dover offers a broad and distinctive selection of competitively priced, brand-name products for horse and rider through catalogs, the Internet and company-owned retail stores. Dover Saddlery, Inc. serves the English rider and through Smith Brothers, the Western rider. The Source®, Dover Saddlery® and Smith Brothers® are registered marks of Dover Saddlery.
For more information, please call 1-978-952-8062 or visit www.DoverSaddlery.com.
Tel 978-952-8062 x218
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women