VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Columbus Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE: CGT) ("Columbus Gold") is pleased to announce that it has SEDAR filed a National Instrument 43-101 compliant technical report prepared by Coffey Mining. The Report relates the updated resource estimate on Columbus Gold's Montagne d'Or gold deposit, Paul Isnard project, French Guiana.
For additional information, please refer to the February 5th, 2013 news release or view the report on the Columbus Gold's profile at www.sedar.com or at the Company's website www.columbusgoldcorp.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD,
Robert F. Giustra, Chairman & CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Columbus Gold Corp.
604-634-0970 or 1-888-818-1364
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking
- U.S. Capacity Utlization Rate Rose More Than Expected in March
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen