VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Columbus Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE: CGT) ("Columbus Gold") is pleased to announce that it has SEDAR filed a National Instrument 43-101 compliant technical report prepared by Coffey Mining. The Report relates the updated resource estimate on Columbus Gold's Montagne d'Or gold deposit, Paul Isnard project, French Guiana.
For additional information, please refer to the February 5th, 2013 news release or view the report on the Columbus Gold's profile at www.sedar.com or at the Company's website www.columbusgoldcorp.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD,
Robert F. Giustra, Chairman & CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Columbus Gold Corp.
604-634-0970 or 1-888-818-1364
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief