VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Columbus Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE: CGT) ("Columbus Gold") is pleased to announce that it has SEDAR filed a National Instrument 43-101 compliant technical report prepared by Coffey Mining. The Report relates the updated resource estimate on Columbus Gold's Montagne d'Or gold deposit, Paul Isnard project, French Guiana.
For additional information, please refer to the February 5th, 2013 news release or view the report on the Columbus Gold's profile at www.sedar.com or at the Company's website www.columbusgoldcorp.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD,
Robert F. Giustra, Chairman & CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Columbus Gold Corp.
604-634-0970 or 1-888-818-1364
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy