TORONTO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- The Board of Trustees of Brookfield Canada Office Properties (TSX: BOX.UN) (NYSE: BOXC) announced a distribution of $0.0975 per trust unit payable on April 15, 2013 to holders of Trust units of record at the close of business on March 28, 2013.
Unitholders resident in Canada will receive payment in Canadian dollars and unitholders resident in the United States will receive their distributions in U.S. dollars at the exchange rate on the record date, unless they elect otherwise.
About Brookfield Canada Office Properties
Brookfield Canada Office Properties is Canada's preeminent Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). Its portfolio is comprised of interests in 28 premier office properties totaling 20.7 million square feet in the downtown cores of Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa and Vancouver. Landmark assets include Brookfield Place in Toronto and Bankers Hall in Calgary. For more information, visit www.brookfieldcanadareit.com.
Director, Investor Relations and Communications
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals