DUNDALK, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- Online bingo site Boylebingo.com has announced the launch of the Britain's Got Talent Bingo Room. To celebrate the arrival of this new bingo game, Boylebingo is offering all players a free ten pounds bingo bonus when they try out Britain's Got Talent Bingo during the month of March.
Based on the popular TV show, Britain's Got Talent is a ninety ball bingo game with six cash prizes in every game, and the room is open every day from 12pm until 12am. Britain's Got Talent boasts an additional jackpot and feature game as well as the standard three prizes of one line, two lines and House. The show doesn't end there, with many more extra game features for players to enjoy.
You can read more about this Britain's Got Talent Bingo Promotion on the Boylebingo blog.
Roisin Curtis from Boylebingo.com said, "We are super excited about the launch of the brand new Britain's Got Talent Bingo Game. It's a great asset to our bingo portfolio and we think our players deserve a great offer to welcome Britain's Got Talent into our bingo family."
Boylebingo also offer a "play five pounds get twenty pounds free" welcome bonus, which new players can avail of this week along with the "Britain's Got Talent" promotion.
The ten pounds bingo bonus offer is open to everyone who spends ten pounds on the new Britain's Got Talent bingo game. So, new players can get up to thirty pounds free at Boylebingo if they take up the welcome offer and the "Britain's Got Talent" promotion.
Boylebingo was established in 2010 and is the online bingo division of Boylesports the largest independent bookmaker in Ireland. The company does not accept players from the U.S.
Gaming SEM Manager
00 353 42 939 3251
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter