VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/13 -- B2Gold Corp. (TSX: BTO)(OTCQX: BGLPF)(NAMIBIAN: B2G) ("B2Gold" or the "Company") will release its 2012 fourth quarter results and full year 2012 financial results before the North American markets open on Thursday March 28, 2013.
B2Gold executives will host a conference call to discuss the results on Thursday March 28, 2013 at 10:00 am PST / 1:00 pm EST. You may access the call by dialing the operator at 416-340-8527 or toll free 877-440-9795 prior to the scheduled start time or, you may listen to the call via webcast by clicking http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=170687. A playback version of the call will be available for one week after the call at 905-694-9451 or toll free 800-408-3053 (pass code: 2560484).
B2Gold Corp. is a Vancouver based gold producer with three operating mines (two in Nicaragua and one in the Philippines) and a strong portfolio of development and exploration assets in Nicaragua, Colombia, Namibia and Uruguay.
ON BEHALF OF B2GOLD CORP.
Clive T. Johnson, President and Chief Executive Officer
Vice President, Investor Relations
Manager, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill