DUBLIN, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/13 -- Editors Note: There is an image associated with this press release.
Mobile poker operator Switch Poker today launches its new game, the Bankroll Booster.
To play the game, which is available at any Switch Poker table, players need simply decide how much they want to bet by moving the "Bet" bar, then decide how lucky you feel by adjusting the "Luck Factor". Players will then be shown how much they stand to win before clicking the "Boost" button.
A light then starts spinning and if it lands in the highlighted area the player wins.
A spokesperson for Switch Poker said, "Poker players who can't get enough action or need a quick kick up the bankroll can now play our new Bankroll Booster game. Just make a bet, decide how lucky you are and hit 'boost' to see if you can add a little boom to your bankroll."
Players can find out more at the Switch Poker Blog.
Switch Poker launched in October 2010, offers a simple solution to online poker players who wish to play their favourite games on the move. Simply visit www.switchpoker.com using your mobile device, sign up for an account and start playing immediately.
Switch Poker is the world's first real money online poker site for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android mobile devices. The software company which developed the platform used by Switch Poker was formed in Ireland in 2010.
For further information visit www.Switchpoker.com for more details.
To view the image associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130314-bankrollboosterLRG.jpg.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Poker Media Consulting
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response