ST. JOHN'S, NEWFOUNDLAND -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/13 -- Scout Exploration (OTCBB: SCXN) has completed filing of its 2012 Annual Report (form 10-K) and its Q1 2013 Quarterly Report (form 10-Q) and all required filings are current and up to date.
The Company is pleased to welcome Rene Lange to its Board of Directors. Mr. Lange, B.Eng. Ocean and Naval Architecture, Memorial University, St. John's, Newfoundland, is President of IDS Offshore pioneering autonomous air deployed oil spill containment and response technology, and Radical Developments developing smart all-weather loading systems for bulk cargo vessels.
Mr. Lange's professional experience ranges from the marine and offshore industry to that of advanced composites and include tenures with: a premier marine consultancy group in London, England, concept design of helicopter deployed autonomous marine warning stations, and offshore oil rig dismantling optimization and risk assessment; with the Canadian Coast Guard, site inspections and repair specs for marine and communications infrastructure; in Australia and New Zealand, advanced marine composites, boatbuilding, structural engineering and design; with a major Canadian oil producer, various projects in environment, health and safety including behavioral based safety training and observation of a major oil spill response exercise. His project experience includes key management roles on major high performance yacht campaigns.
We are very excited about the addition of Rene to our board and are focus on the field of oil spill prevention and containment solutions. This is a critical area to the petroleum producing and transportation industry and one of ever increasing importance in recent years.
About Scout Exploration
Scout Exploration is a publicly traded company focused on the development of innovative solutions to the challenges of offshore, shoreline and inland spill incidents for the oil and gas exploration, production and transportation sectors. Scout is publicly traded Company with shares listed on the OTCBB under the symbol SCXN.
On behalf of the Board.
Scout Exploration Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women